Connectivity issues may interfere in your overall gameplay experience by causing lag or complete disconnections from the game, hence, not allowing you to experience World of Warships Blitz at its fullest.
That's why we recommend you to play connected to a stable Wi-Fi Network, as this alone should avoid any of the problems mentioned above.
However, if you experience lag or disconnections even when connected to a stable Wi-Fi network, we recommend to try these troubleshooting steps:
- Restart your device
- If possible, restart your router
- Test the game while connected to a different connection, e.g. mobile data, or a different WiFi network
- Reinstall the game
If upon reinstallation you're still dealing with lag, lowering the game's graphics is worth giving a try just to rule out that the problem is a performance one instead of a connectivity one.
Should none of the steps mentioned above fix your issue, please contact our support team.
When contacting Support regarding connectivity issues, please try to provide us with as more information as possible:
- Which connection types have you been trying to use?
- Is there any specific map or ship that is causing disconnections?
- Character name, User ID (you can see it by tapping on your character image on the Main Menu) and Server (EU, NA, ASIA, RU), Device model and operating system version.
IMPORTANT: Be sure that your account is linked to a third-party app such as Wargaming ID, Facebook, Google or Game Center to avoid potential loss of progress.